About Us

About the authors:







Bia



Hi!! I am Beatriz, I am going to talk a little bit about myself. I am 14 years old, I like horses and farms, dancing, clothes, musics, films, dogs, etc. My favorite kind of music is Brazilian country music. I am going to travel to Gramado in July but my favorite place is my farm! I have 2 dogs and 2 horses and I love them!! My favorite film is The Greatest Showman...










Lari


HiMy name is Larissa and I’m 14 years old. I really like to read and listen to musicMy favorite book is Fazendo Meu Filme, by Paula Pimenta, and my favorite band is Imagine Dragons (their songs are AWESOME)! In my spare time, I do contemporary dance classes, play a lot of videogames and I watch series (I loove Friends and Glee)! When I grow up, I wanna be a teacherAnd that’s it! Bye






Ana Pazzoti


Hey! I’m Ana, and I’ll tell you a bit about myself. I’m 14 years old, and I love dancing, watching movies and series, going out with my friends, listening to music, reading, etc. Studying is not my kind of thing, but I actually enjoy going to school and seeing my friends everyday. I don’t think I have one favorite movie, song or book, but one of the artists I love most is Shawn Mendes and I’m a big Harry Potter fan. I think that’s all... Bye, I really hope you enjoy our blog!!







Ana Vianna




Hi! My name is Ana Luísa, I’m 14 years old and I'm a brazilian. Dancing, singing, reading and talking with my friends are my favorite hobbies. One of my favorite books is The Kiss of Deception, by  Mary E. Pearson and my favorite singers are John Mayer and Shawn Mendes.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas